PNM COVID Relief Program for Small Businesses and Nonprofits
Updated December 21, 2021
Program Requirements – To qualify, a small business must be:
- Registered with the New Mexico Secretary of State.
- On Small Power Service (PNM 2A or 2B rate).
- Be a nonprofit 501(c)3 OR a small business in one of the following industries:
- services (e.g. salon, massage business, small automotive garage or leisure/entertainment with 50 or fewer employees
- An active non-residential PNM Electric customer for the past 6 months.
- Experiencing financial hardships due to COVID-19, with a past due account.
PNM customer must pay at least 25% of the past due balance and enter a payment arrangement for the remaining past due balance.
Access the application while funding is still available: https://pnmcovd.powerclerk.com/