Southwest Region Public Health Offices Offering Back-to-School Vaccinations
SANTA FE –The New Mexico Department of Health’s Public Health Offices in the Southwest Region will be providing no-cost back-to-school vaccinations by appointment or walk-in basis. Parents or guardians can bring their child to one of the locations listed below with the current schedule from now until the start of the school year in August. We encourage all students to get vaccinated as soon as possible. Students are required to be up to date on their childhood immunizations in order to attend school. The COVID-19 vaccination will also be available for parents and students 12 years and older.
Las Cruces Public Health Office 1170 N. Solano. Las Cruces, NM 88001
- Monday and Friday- 8:30am-11:30am and 1:00pm-4:00pm – Walk-ins Welcome
- Tuesday thru Thursday- 8:30am-11:30am and 1:00pm-4:00pm- by Appointment Only
Beginning on July 24th, the Las Cruces Public Health Department will be open 5 days a week for walk-ins. This will be in partnership with our Got Shots? Campaign which will run until August 14th.
Call 575-528-5006 if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment.
Anthony Public Health Office 855 N. Anthony Dr., Anthony, NM 88021
- Tuesday thru Thursday – 8:00am-5:00pm- Appointment and Walk-ins Welcome
Call 575-882-3121 to schedule an appointment.
Chaparral Public Health Office 317 McCombs, Chaparral, NM 88081
- Tuesday thru Thursday- 8:00am-5:00pm- Appointment and Walk-ins Welcome
Call 575-824-3454 to schedule an appointment.
Sunland Park Public Health Office 3807 McNutt Road, Sunland Park, NM 88063
- Tuesday thru Friday – 8:00am-5:00pm- Appointment and Walk-ins Welcome
Call 575-589-2543 to schedule an appointment.
Otero Public Health Office 1207 8th Street, Alamogordo, NM 88310
- Wednesday and Thursday- 8:00am-5:00pm- Appointment and Walk Ins Welcome
Call 575-437-9340 to schedule an appointment. Luna Public Health Office 501 Pear Ave., Columbus, NM 88029
- Monday- 8:00am-5:00pm- Walk-ins Welcome
Call 575-649-7065 for more information.
Silver City Public Health Office 2610 N. Silver, Silver City, NM 88061
- Tuesday and Wednesday – 1:00pm-4:00pm- Walk-ins Welcome
Call 575-538-5318 for more information. Hidalgo Public Health Office 530 De Moss Street, Lordsburg, NM 88045
- Thursday – 1:00pm-3:00pm- Walk-ins Welcome
Call 575-542-9391 for more information.
Sierra Public Health Office 201 East 4th Street, Truth or Consequences, NM 87901
- Monday and Wednesday – 8:00am-5:00pm- Walk-ins Welcome
- Tuesday – 3:00pm-4:00pm – Walk-ins Welcome
Call 575-894-2716 for more information.
Socorro Public Health Office 214 Neel Avenue NW, Socorro, NM 87801
- Wednesday and Friday – 9:00am-11:30pm & 1:30pm-3:30pm – Appointments and Walk-ins Welcome
Call 575-835-0971 for more information or to schedule an appointment.